Why Finance or Lease a 3D Printer?
Established companies may lease equipment to keep bank credit lines open for other purposes. Young, start-up companies lease primarily to conserve cash, while businesses requiring state of the art technology lease equipment to avoid technological obsolescence and to preserve the ability to upgrade. Again, the needs of each company are different and leasing can meet those needs.
Here are some great benefits of leasing:
- No Need to Compromise – Get the machine you want or that your business needs today to succeed. Don’t let a cash price be an obstacle
- No Down Payment – Leasing has no down payment which allows you to get the equipment you need today and preserve your cash.
- Soft Costs Included – Other necessities like shipping, filament and service contracts can be included in the monthly payment
- Low Monthly Paments – We can customize a lease plan that will fit any budget. With payments lower than conventional financing
- Option to Buy – If you decide you want to own the equipment at the end of the lease simply pay the small buyout amount.