Features of the Airwolf AXIOMe 3D Printer
- Print in over 30+ materials from TPU to Polycarbonate
- Auto Leveling
- Build Volumne of 1000 Cubic Inches
- Enclosed chamber for heat containment
- Core XY Motion System providing faster print speeds and higher precision
- ‘Slide-In Locking’ print bed featuring a new ceramic glass plate with reinforced design for increased strength
- End user Replaceable Cassette (ERC) which integrates the CoreXY and Hot End components for quick and easy user replacement
- Powerful Tri-Fan Material Cooling System
Warranty & Support
- All products manufactured in California, USA
- 12 month warranty
- All new printers come with 2 hours of manufacturer phone support
- All new printers come with 6 months of manufacturer email support
“We took a clean sheet of paper and set out to solve the issues that users have in operating desktop 3D printers,” said Erick Wolf, founder and chairman, Airwolf 3D. “The conceptualization, design and testing took us almost two years to get perfect and we could not be more pleased with the results,” continues Mr. Wolf. “AXIOM offers higher resolution, more material capabilities and better ease-of-use than printers costing more than three times the price.”
The AXIOMe 3D Printer from Airwolf uses a state-of-the-art CoreXY motion control system for high-speed movement and precise control of the print head. Utilizing a fully enclosed housing made of extruded aluminum and injection molded polycarbonate components, AXIOMe can print pieces as large as 12.5”x8”x10” which is three to four times larger than competing products. The printer supports a wide range of thermoplastics – from low-temperature materials like TPU and PLA, to high-temperature materials like nylon and polycarbonate.
Ease-of-use has been paramount in the design with the integration of a print bed auto-leveling system. Prior to every 3D print, the four-point print bed leveling system automatically calibrates the print bed ensuring the proper initial layer height and orientation, and then actively maintains that leveling throughout the entire print process. When combined with AstroPrint – a cloud-based slicing and printer management system – users can simply select the AXIOM, the desired print material and the print resolution all in a matter of seconds.
For serviceability and upgradability, Airwolf 3D has designed an innovative End-User Replaceable Cassette (ERC). The extruder and CoreXY assembly has been integrated into a single ‘cassette’ that is field replaceable by the end-user. This unique approach allows the product to be serviced quickly minimizing downtime. The ERC also allows end-users to upgrade to the latest technology easily thus protecting their initial purchase investment.
- Shipping in late July